Gift cards have now become the preferred retail option for the purchaser and recipient alike. Gift cards have the potential to contribute significant revenues to the bottom line. Standard gift cards sales alone can contribute to revenues by 20%, and card recipients spend on average 35% more than the value of their gift card.
With access to gift cards programs in store and online and unlimited program design options, you can create highly compelling customized programs to your audience segments.
Our promotional gift card programs include:
- Standard gift card: amount programmed and retains value expended
- Single use gift card: amount programmed not to retain a balance
- Gift card with purchase: pre-loaded value card give upon purchase for next purchase
- Discount card: pre-programmed to automatically apply a discount when presented at purchase
- Bonus value card: programmed to offer more value at redemption than actual purchase amount.
- Promotional product card: programmed to track a promotion – purchase a certain amount or during a time period, customers will receive free or discounted product or service.
- Mall or town card: cooperative program where your gift card has value at other locations for related products or services.
- Franchise Solutions: inner-location settlement allows gift cards to be used across multiple franchise locations with automated end of month settlement between locations.